Due to COVID-19 concerns, CCED will be suspending routine dental practices until further notice; however, we are still open and accepting EMERGENCY dental appointments only. Our team is going above and beyond in taking the necessary precautions when handling dental equipment and treating our patients. Please contact us to schedule your EMERGENCY dental appointment or learn more about our COVID-19 containment efforts here.
At Center City Emergency Dentist, our top priority has always been, and will continue to be, our patients’ health. Although our safety regulations were already on par with CDC and ADA guidelines, we have improved upon them even further to ensure your well being during the COVID-19 outbreak.
New COVID- 19 safety rules and regulations for making an appointment
- We are seeing the patient ONLY! Anyone else can wait downstairs or in the car, unless the patient is a minor with one parent or guardian present. No one else will be allowed at the office, so that we can all practice safe social distancing.
- Every patient that makes an appointment will have to arrive 15 minutes early to be pre-screened. One of our staff members will take their temperature, ask them to fill out a questionnaire, and ask them to wash their hands. This is required for escorts and parents of minors as well. If your temperature is over 100.4 F (as per CDC guidelines), your appointment will be canceled and we will advise you to seek medical attention ASAP.
- In the CCED office, we all follow the social distancing rules. Thus, we have modified our waiting room, so that every patient is six feet apart from one another.
- We require a $50 deposit to secure ALL* appointments (for new and existing patients). The money can be used towards co-pays for the treatment, or it will be reimbursed when the appointment is completed.
- State-funded insurances will NOT be accepted until July 1st. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*Same day appointments- if a patient chooses to make an appointment, the 24-hour cancellation policy will still be in full effect, despite the fact that they didn’t schedule their appointment previously. If they choose to cancel the appointment, we will charge the patient a $25.00 fee due to our limited appointment availability.
Finally, a short message from our staff:
“We would like to remind you that these are very stressful times for doctors, staff, and patients alike. Under these difficult circumstances, we have elected to remain open to help all patients in need, so we ask everyone for their full cooperation to help treatments go smoothly. We also ask that you refrain from any and all unprofessional behavior and language inside the CCED office. Again, we are here to help and take care of our community.”
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We’re more than happy to help you during these trying times.