As you may have noticed, we have recently relaunched our website with a new look and convenient, easy-to-use features. You can find all the information you need about our services, including emergency orthodontics in Center City, Philadelphia. You can also quickly find first office visit recommendations, insurance information, staff credentials, and so much more. Just click through our user-friendly site to learn more about our 65-year legacy of 24/7 dentistry and the advanced technology we use.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Now, it is easier than ever to schedule an appointment with a qualified and experienced dental specialist for a whole range of services, including:
- Emergency & General Dental Care
- Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Endodontics & Periodontics
- Oral Surgery
If you have already visited our facility for an appointment, just call 215-223-5555 to schedule your next visit or log in through the Patient Portal.
If you are a first-time patient, all you have to do is click the blue button labeled “Schedule Appointment” on the right side of the main menu bar to start the quick and easy appointment scheduling process.
Here is the breakdown of that effortless process:
- Answer two or three simple yes-or-no questions.
- Select the reason for your appointment (Cleaning & Exam, Wisdom Tooth Extraction, Emergency Dental Care, etc.).
- Choose an available date and time most convenient for you from the calendar.
- Fill in the Patient Info section below the calendar if you are over the age of 18.
- Note: If you are the patient’s guardian, you will need to fill out your information alongside the patient’s.
- Click “Schedule Appointment.”
It’s that easy!
At CCED, we pride ourselves on our excellent 24/7 emergency dental services and are dedicated to the convenience and well-being of our patients. The updates to our website have made it easier than ever for you to access the information you need and schedule your appointment. For more information about our services, including cosmetic dentistry in Center City, Philadelphia, or our dental specialists, explore our redesigned website. Then, schedule your first appointment online today!